Dubai is one of the most exciting and dynamic cities in the world, with something for everyone. Whether you are looking for adventure, culture, luxury, or entertainment, you will find it in Dubai. The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March, when the weather is pleasant and sunny, and the city hosts many festivals and events. Here are some of the things that you should not miss when you visit this amazing city in 2023, along with some tips on how to save money and make the most of your trip.
- Skydive over the Palm Jumeirah: If you are feeling adventurous, why not try skydiving over the iconic Palm Jumeirah island? You will get a breathtaking view of the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf as you freefall from 13,000 feet. This is an experience that you will never forget. The skydiving cost in Dubai for this location is around $600, which includes a video and photos of your jump. You can also opt for a selfie-view add-on for around $68 or a one-minute Instagram highlight reel for around $41. To save some money, you can choose the Desert Zone location, which offers a similar thrill but with a view of the sand dunes and the city in the distance. The skydiving cost in Dubai for this location is around $462, which also includes a video and photos of your jump.
- Visit the Burj Khalifa: No trip to Dubai is complete without visiting the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. You can take an elevator to the 124th floor and enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the observation deck. You can also book a ticket to the 148th floor, which is the highest observation deck in the world, and feel like you are on top of the world. The ticket price for the 124th floor is around $41 if you book online in advance, or around $61 if you buy on the spot. The ticket price for the 148th floor is around $103 if you book online in advance, or around $145 if you buy on the spot. To save some money, you can visit during off-peak hours (before 3 pm or after 7 pm) or book a combo ticket that includes other attractions such as the Dubai Aquarium or the Dubai Fountain.
- Shop at the Dubai Mall: If you love shopping, you will love the Dubai Mall, which is the largest mall in the world by total area. It has over 1,200 stores, including luxury brands, high-street fashion, and local designers. You can also find a variety of attractions inside the mall, such as an aquarium, an ice rink, a cinema, and a theme park. The entrance to the mall is free, but you will need to pay for each attraction separately. The ticket price for the aquarium is around $33, for the ice rink is around $22, for the cinema is around $10-14, and for the theme park is around $48-54. To save some money, you can look for online deals or discounts that offer combo tickets or reduced prices for certain days or times.
- Explore the Dubai Frame: The Dubai Frame is a stunning architectural landmark that frames the old and new sides of Dubai. You can walk along a glass bridge that connects two towers and see the contrast between the historic and modern parts of the city. You can also learn about the history and culture of Dubai at the museum on the ground floor. The ticket price for the Dubai Frame is around $14 for adults and around $5 for children. To save some money, you can book online in advance or visit during weekdays or early mornings when it is less crowded.
- Enjoy the Dubai Fountain: The Dubai Fountain is a spectacular water show that takes place every evening at the Burj Khalifa Lake. It is the largest choreographed fountain in the world, with jets of water reaching up to 150 meters high. The fountain is synchronized with music and lights, creating a mesmerizing spectacle that you should not miss. The best part is that it is free to watch from various spots around the lake. However, if you want a closer view, you can book a ticket for a boat ride that takes you near the fountain. The ticket price for the boat ride is around $19 per person.
Dubai is a city that offers endless possibilities for fun and adventure. Whether you want to soar above the clouds, marvel at architectural wonders, shop till you drop, or enjoy a dazzling show of water and light, you will find it all in Dubai. Make sure to add these activities to your bucket list when you plan your trip to Dubai in 2023.