Gluten free, vegan blueberry pancakes are a delicious way to start your day with a healthy and satisfying meal. They are easy to make with simple ingredients that you can find in any grocery store. You just need to mix the dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine them and fold in the blueberries. Then you cook them on a lightly greased skillet until golden and fluffy.
You can enjoy them with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, more blueberries, or vegan whipped cream. They are also great for freezing and reheating later. This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves pancakes but wants to avoid gluten and animal products.
Gluten-free Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 Large mixing bowl
- 1 small mixing bowl
- measuring cup
- nonstick skillet
- 1 ½ cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups soy milk or any non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- Oil or vegan butter for cooking
- Maple syrup and extra blueberries for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy milk, melted vegan butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and lightly grease with oil or vegan butter. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more oil or butter as needed.
- Serve the pancakes hot with maple syrup and extra blueberries. Enjoy!