If you are looking for a delicious and easy way to make gluten-free, vegan banana bread, you have come to the right place.
This banana bread is moist, fluffy, and full of flavor, with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. It is perfect for breakfast, snack, or dessert, and can be enjoyed by anyone who loves bananas. Plus, it is low in calories and high in fiber, making it a healthy treat for your body. Ready to bake? Let’s get started!
Gluten-free Banana Bread
- 1 Large mixing bowl
- 1 Fork
- Measuring cup and spoons
- 1 Loaf pan (9×5 inches)
- Cooking spray or parchment paper
- Toothpick or a knife
- 3 large ripe bananas
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy milk
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350℉ (180°C) and spray a loaf pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a large mixing bowl. Add the melted vegan butter, sugar, and soy milk to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg on top of the wet ingredients. Gently stir to combine, being sure not to overmix (overmixing = dense banana bread).
- Fold in the chopped walnuts if using.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy!